What do I do if my car is damaged during car transport?
In such rare cases there is a procedure that we suggest you follow. Upon delivery, inspect the vehicle and if there are is any damage, please:
1) Note damages on the Bill of Lading (BOL);
2) Make sure you get a copy of the delivery BOL from the carrier;
3) Take detailed pictures of the vehicle and the damaged areas;
4) Contact us at (864) 546-5038 to request a carrier Certificate of Insurance;
5) Submit a claim to our dedicated Claims department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact one of our experienced car shipping advisors.