What do I do if my car is damaged during car transport?
Although rare, there is a procedure that we suggest you follow. Upon delivery, inspect the vehicle and if there are any damages, please:
1) Note damages on the Bill of Lading (BOL);
2) Make sure that you receive a copy of the delivery BOL from the carrier;
3) Take detailed pictures of the vehicle and the damaged areas;
4) Contact us at (864) 546-5038 to request the carrier's Certificate of Insurance (COI);
5) Submit a claim to our dedicated Claims Department at: email@example.com.
Please don't hesitate to contact one of our experienced car shipping advisors if you have any other questions.