Help | Useful information
- How long is my quote valid for?
- Does the shipping cost depend on the value of the vehicle?
- Is there a discount for shipping multiple vehicles?
- How long does it take to deliver my vehicle?
- Do I have to be present when my car is picked up or delivered?
- How far in advance should I book?
- How much gas should I leave in my car’s gas tank?
- What should I do to prepare my vehicle for transport?
- Do I need a vehicle title or registration to ship my vehicle?
- What is a Bill of Lading (BOL)?
- Can I get a quote if I don’t know the exact address?
- Will the carrier contact me regarding the pick-up?
- What type of truck will transport my car?
- Can I ship a car that doesn’t run?
- Can I ship a vehicle with low ground clearance?
- Can I ship a motorcycle?
- Can I ship a golf cart?
- Can I ship a vehicle with a lift kit and oversized tires?
- How can I track my vehicle while in transit?
- What is the difference between a Carrier and a Broker?
- Will I receive a vehicle shipping contract?
- What is an operable and inoperable vehicle?
- Can I place an order if I don’t know the exact address?
- What does First Available Pick-up Date mean?
- What should I do if I have a toll transponder?
- Is SGT Auto Transport a Broker or a Carrier?
- Do you offer a Military car shipping discount?
- How Much is Car Transport Service?
Still have questions?
Contact our support team to get more help