What should I do to prepare my vehicle for transport?
In order to prepare your vehicle for transport we recommend you:
- Disable all alarm systems installed in the vehicle;
- Remove all loose parts;
- Secure or remove all fragile accessories;
- Secure or remove all attached accessories;
- Wash your vehicle so that you can properly do the condition report when the driver picks up your vehicle and fill out the BOL;
- Remove your toll transponder, if any;
- If your service is standard make sure you don't have more than 100 lbs of personal items in your car;
- Make sure you provide the carrier with a set of keys.
Want to know the cost of shipping a car with us?