Safe, fast, and secure Maryland Car Transport Company
Choose SGT Auto Transport, one of the most reliable car transport companies shipping cars to/from Maryland
Maryland and Baltimore car transport customer feedback we’re proud of
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does car transport to/from Baltimore, MD work?
Don’t be afraid to trust SGT Auto Transport when it comes to choosing car shipping companies in Baltimore, MD. We’ve got years of experience, and Maryland car shipping is a service we excel at. Check in with our sales team, and they’ll find the service you need. Our dispatch, support, and claims teams also work behind the scenes to ensure your shipment is handled proficiently.
Choose us when you’re looking for car transport companies in Maryland because our service is safe, secure, and our prices won’t break the bank. To make the process even easier, we manage it all on your behalf.
There are only three steps in the shipping process.
Get a quote and
book your order
We pick up
How much does auto transport to/from Maryland, MD cost?
Several things can affect the cost of using car shipping companies in Baltimore and across the state of Maryland. The most obvious has to be the distance your car will travel together with the make, model, and type of car. However, these are by no means the only things car transport companies in Maryland have to consider.
The following factors also apply when car shipping companies in Baltimore calculate auto transport costs in and out of the state.
(Make and Model)
How long does Maryland and Baltimore car transport take?
If the distance your car has to travel is 200 miles or less, auto transport to/from MD takes up to 2 days. If the distance is more than 2,000 miles, auto transport can take up to a maximum of 9 days. However, don’t let the details concern you because our shipping advisors do everything they can to ensure your car is shipped competently, expertly, and with no delays.
There are, however, many factors that can affect these benchmark figures. Traffic, detours, road construction, seasonality, weather conditions, driver’s hours, and distance all make a difference to the overall timeline. If you need your car shipped quicker than the standard time frame, guaranteed pick-up or express car shipping are viable options worth considering.
Top 10 most popular routes for auto transport to/from MD
Check out our prices and times for car transport to/from Baltimore and across the state
|Maryland||Minnesota||4 - 6 days||$900 - $1100|
|Maryland||Texas||5 - 7 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Maryland||Florida||4 - 6 days||$600 - $800|
|Maryland||Colorado||5 - 7 days||$1200 - $1400|
|Maryland||Arizona||6 - 8 days||$1250 - $1450|
|Minnesota||Maryland||4 - 6 days||$700 - $900|
|Texas||Maryland||5 - 7 days||$850 - $1050|
|Florida||Maryland||4 - 6 days||$800 - $1000|
|Colorado||Maryland||5 - 7 days||$900 - $1100|
|Arizona||Maryland||6 - 8 days||$1300 - $1500|
We can arrange both pick-ups and deliveries anywhere in the state of Maryland and nationwide
Top tips for anyone moving to Maryland
Make your move to Maryland an enlightened one
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- After moving to Maryland, new residents have 60 days to apply for an AD driver’s license. If you’re a commercial driver, you have 30 days to transport your commercial driver’s license. You also have 60 days to title and register out-of-state vehicles. Fail to do this, and you may be subject to a citation and won’t be eligible for a tax credit on titling tax you paid in another state.
- If you’re a lover of the great outdoors, move to Maryland because it’s a genuinely stunning state. For example, 41% of the state is covered in trees.
- Maryland is a very wealthy state. Some newspapers claim it might be the wealthiest state in the nation. So, naturally, this also means high costs. Property taxes are high and could come as a bit of a shock.
- The commute time in the state is also frustratingly high. According to a survey, Maryland has the second-longest average commute time in the entire country. On average, it’s 32 minutes each way.
- Because of Maryland’s proximity to major cities, especially Washington DC, residents have plenty of job opportunities.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
Let us help you ship your car to/from the state of Maryland
Maryland and Baltimore car shipping to/from the state and nationwide
We can help you ship your car to/from all other 49 states, including north to south and coast to coast
Choose your flexible Maryland car shipping experience
We’re one of the best car shipping companies in Baltimore, MD and Maryland when it comes to customizing your service