Our customers’ Delaware auto shipping experiences
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does vehicle transport to/from Delaware work?
When shipping vehicles to/from Delaware, you can trust SGT Auto Transport to provide the best possible service. We’ve got years of experience and a dedicated sales team on hand to ensure you get an auto shipping service that exceeds your expectations. We’ve also got professionals working in our dispatch, support, and claims departments, making sure you enjoy a smooth shipment.
To make things even better for you, we’ve also streamlined the auto shipping process and manage it on your behalf. As a result, Delaware auto shipping has never been so efficient, affordable, and quick.
It takes just 3 simple steps, and here they are:
How much does auto transportation to/from Delaware cost?
The cost of auto transport to/from Delaware depends on many factors. The distance your vehicle has to travel is the most obvious one. The make, model, and type of vehicle is another prominent factor, but these are by no means the only ones. Here is a list of all the factors taken into consideration when working out the cost of Delaware auto shipping.
(Make and Model)
How long does vehicle transport to/from Delaware take?
If you want to ship a vehicle to/from Delaware, the time it takes for distances less than 200 miles is an average of 1-2 days. If the distance is much longer, for example, 2,000 miles or more, Delaware auto shipping can take up to 9 days. Don’t let the timeframe worry you too much because our experienced shipping advisors do everything they can to deliver Delaware auto shipping that’s quick, efficient, and has no delays.
Many things can affect the timeframe once your car is en route to its final destination. They include seasonality, distance, traffic and road construction, driver’s hours, detours, and weather. It won’t be an issue if you need to ship your car quicker than the standard timeframe. Book guaranteed pick-up or express car shipping, and the process is expedited.
Top 10 most popular routes for transporting a car to/from Delaware
To help you make the best decision, always try to compare timeframes and rates for Delaware auto shipping
|Delaware||Florida||4 - 6 days||$750 - $1100|
|Delaware||Washington||7- 9 days||$1700 - $1900|
|Delaware||Michigan||2 - 4 days||$650 - $850|
|Delaware||Texas||5 - 7 days||$1000 - $1300|
|Delaware||Tennessee||3 - 5 days||$750 - $1000|
|Florida||Delaware||4 - 6 days||$950 - $1150|
|Washington||Delaware||7 - 9 days||$1500 - $1650|
|Michigan||Delaware||2 - 4 days||$600 - $800|
|Texas||Delaware||5 - 7 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Tennessee||Delaware||3 - 5 days||$750 - $1000|
SGT Auto Transport services to/from Delaware
With Delaware auto shipping, you can book pick-ups and deliveries across the state
Top tips for anyone moving to Delaware
Let us help make your relocation a smooth experience
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- If you want to drive legally in Delaware, you have 60 days to obtain a DE driver’s license. You must also apply for a DE vehicle registration certificate within 60 days. Beforehand, you’ll need to have proof of Delaware auto insurance and proof your out-of-state vehicle has passed a vehicle inspection.
- Residents of the state often point out that its population density can get a bit much at times, and the crowds and congestion can become overwhelming. If you’re more used to wide-open spaces and prefer room to breathe, living in Delaware might take some getting used to.
- Delaware, also known as the Diamond State, was ranked the “Worst for careless driving resulting in death.” Delaware has also ranked as the second-worst state in the country for “drivers involved in at-fault accidents.”
- Delaware has some significant tax advantages. It’s one of only five US states with no sales tax, and it’s also an excellent place for real estate, thanks to a median property tax rate that’s less than 0.5%. Income tax rates are also low, and Social Security benefits are tax exempt.
- Almost all of Delaware is part of the Atlantic coastal plain, which means that the effects of the ocean moderate its climate. The climate is warm and temperate, and there are four classic seasons, each with its virtues and hazards. Summers tend to be hot and humid, especially inland. Winters are cold but reasonably mild. Snow is uncommon as the temperatures are usually too warm. Spring tends to be somewhat rainy, while Fall is possibly the loveliest time of the year regarding its comfortable temperatures and weather.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We can meet your car shipping needs with Delaware auto shipping
Our car shipping service encompasses the state of Delaware and countrywide
We can transport your vehicle to/from Delaware and nationwide
We’ve got you covered wherever you need to transport a vehicle to or from
Car transport to or from 48 other states
Choose from an extensive selection of auto shipping services to/from Delaware
It takes just a few minutes to book a Delaware auto shipping service that meets your needs