Check what our customers have to say about auto transport to/from RI
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does auto transport to/from RI work?
SGT Auto Transport has been working in the auto transport industry for many years. Car transport from Florida to Rhode Island and many other locations is one of our strong suits. Working behind the scenes to ensure a Rhode Island car transport service that meets your needs is a diligent sales team. We also have dedicated dispatch, support, and claims teams to ensure your shipment runs smoothly.
We’ve also streamlined the process to make things easier for you and manage it for your ultimate convenience. The benefit for you is that you get a Rhode Island car transport service that’s swift, easy to arrange, and moderately priced.
The whole process takes just three steps:
How much does auto transport to/from RI cost?
If you ever need car transport from Rhode Island to Florida or any other location, the service’s total cost depends on several things. Primarily, it’s the distance and the type of car you want us to ship. However, these are not the only considerations. The cost of auto transport from RI to FL and all other locations depends on the following:
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transport to/from RI take?
When you’re looking for auto transport to/from RI, how long it will take is an essential factor. On average, if the distance is less than 200 miles, auto transport from RI to FL takes between one and two days. However, for distances of 2,000 or more, it can take up to 9 days. There’s no need to stress about the timeframe, however, because our shipping advisors do all they can to ensure you get a quick and efficient Rhode Island car transport service and no delays.
Don’t forget to bear in mind that the averages above are just benchmark figures. Countless factors can influence the timeframe. For example, car transport from Florida to Rhode Island and any other location can be affected by the weather, road construction, traffic, detours, drivers hours, and seasonality. If time is of the essence, you can expedite the process by choosing guaranteed pick-up or express car shipping.
Top 10 most popular routes for auto transport to/from RI
To help you choose the best service, check out our timeframes and rates
|Rhode Island||Texas||5 - 7 days||$1200-$1400|
|Rhode Island||Nevada||7 - 9 days||$1500 - $1700|
|Rhode Island||Minnesota||4 - 6 days||$950 - $1150|
|Rhode Island||Virginia||2 - 4 days||$550-$750|
|Rhode Island||Washington||7 - 9 days||$1700 - $1900|
|Texas||Rhode Island||5 - 7 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Nevada||Rhode Island||7 - 9 days||$1450 - $1650|
|Minnesota||Rhode Island||4 - 6 days||$800 - $1000|
|Virginia||Rhode Island||2 - 4 days||$550 - $750|
|Washington||Rhode Island||7 - 9 days||$1450 - $1650|
SGT Auto Transport services include auto transport to/from RI
We can arrange pick-ups and deliveries across the country when you want to ship a car to/from Rhode Island
Top tips for anyone moving to Rhode Island
Make moving to Rhode Island the best decision you ever made
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- Rhode Island might be the smallest state in America, but unfortunately, it has hefty taxes. State and local taxes are 25% higher than the US average. Property tax is also one of the highest.
- Rhode Island is the second-most densely populated state. This density can lead to traffic congestion and overcrowding.
- After moving to the state, you have 30 days to get a RI driver’s license. You also have to register an out-of-state vehicle within 30 days of arriving.
- If you’re new to the state, the weather may take some getting used to. It can swing in every direction and is often termed as ‘moody’. Winters are cold, snowy, and far from mild. Early spring tends to register the most amount of rainfall. Sumers switch between warm and hot. In the fall, the weather turns around and is pleasantly comfortable.
- The job market in Rhode Island has been improving over the last few years and seems to be continuing on an upward trend. The current unemployment rate hovers around the 3-4% mark, which matches the national average.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We’re happy to assist when you want car transport from Rhode Island to Florida and nationwide
We’re one of the best Rhode Island car transport companies
We offer car transport from Florida to Rhode Island and across the country
Let us be your auto transport partner, whether you want auto transport to/from RI, across state lines, or coast to coast
Choose from a wide range of Rhode Island car transport services
Your Rhode Island car shipping service can be customized to your needs