Our valued customers’ car shipping experiences to/from Idaho
What they’ve got to say confirms we can be relied on, are on time, and provide top customer service
How does auto transport to/from Idaho work?
Here at SGT Auto Transport, we have years of experience. Idaho auto transport also happens to be one of our specialties. On hand, to make sure you get the service you need, we have a dedicated sales team. And to ensure your shipment runs smoothly, we also have experienced dispatch, support, and claims teams.
To make the whole process a simple one, it’s been streamlined, and we take the time to manage it on your behalf. By doing so, we know you’re going to get an Idaho auto transport service that’s affordable, easy, and above all, quick.
All it takes are 3 simple steps:
How much does Idaho auto transport cost?
Many things can make a difference to the cost of auto transport to/from Idaho. Of course, the distance your car has to be transported and the make, model, and type of car it is are the most obvious factors. However, several more have to be taken into consideration when you book auto transport to/from Boise or anywhere else in the state of Idaho. They include:
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transport to/from Boise and across the state of Idaho take?
The average time it takes to ship a car to/from Idaho depends very much on the distance. If you need to ship your car less than 200 miles, expect it to take 1-2 days. However, if the distance between pick-up and delivery is more than 2,000 miles, it could take up to 9 days. Don’t let the timeframe prey on your mind because our shipping advisors do everything in their power to ensure your car is shipped quickly, efficiently, and with no delays.
The actual time frame for your car shipping service is challenging to be precise about because many factors can affect how long it takes to ship a car to/from Idaho. Distance, driver’s hours, seasonality, weather conditions, road construction, traffic, and detours can all affect the timeline. If your schedule is tight or you’re pushed for time, you can expedite the shipping process by choosing express car transport or guaranteed pick-up.
SGT Auto Transport service in Idaho
Pick-ups and deliveries can be made across the state when you book auto transport to/from Boise and countrywide
Top tips for anyone moving to Idaho
Make your move to Idaho as smooth as possible
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- New residents have 90 days to apply for an Idaho driver’s license. If you take your car with you, you must title and register it within 90 days of moving to the state.
- If you move to Idaho, you’ll need to prepare yourself for some extreme weather. The winters are frigid and snowy, while the summers can get pretty hot. For example, the lowest average temperature is 24 degrees in December, while the highest is 91 degrees in July.
- You’ll struggle to get around the state if you don’t have your own mode of transport. Idaho residents predominantly rely on private cars to get around. Many areas of the state have no regular or flexible transportation system, and only a few cities have some form of public transportation. Even when there is a bus system, residents still feel the need for a car because of the lack of bus routes.
- Idaho has three top universities, including the state’s first University, Idaho State University, Boise State University, and the University of Idaho in Moscow. It also has three regional community colleges and a handful of private institutions, making it an excellent state for post-secondary education.
- Idaho has one of the lowest costs of living out of the 11 western states. It offers excellent savings on housing, groceries, transportation, healthcare, and more.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We can meet your auto transport needs in Idaho and across the entire USA
We’re one of the best auto transport companies offering Idaho auto transport
We offer auto transport in Idaho and across the US
North to south, across state lines, coast to coast, and anywhere else in between, we’ve got you covered
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Choose from a range of Idaho auto transport services
We can customize your Idaho auto transport service according to your needs