Our customers’ auto transport experiences to/from Alabama
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does Alabama auto transport work?
Here at SGT Auto Transport, we have years of experience and specialize in Alabama auto transport services. Our dedicated sales team is always on hand to ensure you get the service you need and our dispatch, support, and claims departments ensure your shipment is efficiently handled.
To make things much easier for you, we have streamlined the process and manage it on your behalf. That way you get to benefit from an Alabama auto transport service that’s quick, easy, and affordable.
All it takes are 3 simple steps:
How much does Alabama car transport cost?
Several factors affect the cost of auto transport in Alabama. The type of car and the distance are the most obvious ones, no matter whether you’re shipping a car from or to Alabama. However, there are several more important factors you have to take into consideration when shipping your vehicle from/to Alabama. They include:
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transport to/from Alabama take?
On average, you can expect shipping a car from/to Alabama to take 1-2 days for distances under 200 miles. It can take up to 9 days for distances of over 2,000 miles. But don’t worry because our shipping advisors do everything they can to ensure your car is shipped efficiently, quickly, and with no delays.
Many factors affect how long auto transport to and from Alabama takes. Factors include seasonality, distance, road construction and traffic, weather conditions, driver’s hours, and any detours. If you’re pushed for time or your schedule is tight, our guaranteed pick-up and express car shipping services will expedite the shipping process.
Top 10 most popular routes for shipping a car to/from Alabama
Compare rates and timeframes to make the best decision
|Alabama||Georgia||1 day||$150 - $250|
|Alabama||Florida||2 - 3 days||$450 - $650|
|Alabama||Texas||1 - 2 days||$575 - $699|
|Alabama||California||6 - 8 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Alabama||Illinois||2 - 3 days||$500 - $700|
|Georgia||Alabama||1 day||$150 - $250|
|Florida||Alabama||2 - 3 days||$500 - $700|
|Texas||Alabama||1 - 2 days||$500 - $600|
|California||Alabama||6 - 8 days||$1300 - $1500|
|Illinois||Alabama||2 - 3 days||$500 - $700|
SGT Auto Transport services in Alabama
Pick-ups and deliveries can be made across the state when shipping cars to/from Alabama
Top tips for anyone moving to Alabama
Make your move to Alabama as stress-free as possible
Top 5 hints for transport/moving to Alabama
- You must apply for an Alabama Driver’s license within 120 days of arrival or as soon as you’ve secured employment after moving.
- You must register your vehicle at the local county clerk’s office within 90 days of moving. An emissions test is a requirement.
- To register to vote, you use an identification certification or a license.
- The state is classified as humid subtropical and has an average temperature of 64°F. It tends to be warmer in the south, but in general, you can expect scorching summers and mild winters with copious amounts of rainfall throughout the year. The state is also prone to tropical storms, tornadoes, and hurricanes.
- The job growth rate at the end of 2019 was climbing by 2.4%, much faster than the national average. The economy is strong, and plenty of jobs are available across most parts of the state. Top industries include automotive, tech, aeronautics, forestry, and chemical production.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We’ll help you ship your car to/from the State of Alabama nationwide
We’re one of the best car companies shipping to/from the entire state of Alabama
We can ship your car to/from Alabama, across the whole of the USA
Coast to coast, across state lines, north to south, and everywhere in between we’ve got you covered
Choose from a range of Alabama auto transport options
We will tailor your Alabama auto transport service to meet your needs