Check out our customer feedback for North Carolina car transport
What they’ve got to say illustrates why we’re one of the best auto transport companies
How does North Carolina auto transport work?
Take advantage of the years of experience we’ve got in the auto transport industry. North Carolina auto transport is also one of our strengths. On hand to make sure you get the service you need is an accomplished sales team. To ensure your shipment is smooth and problem-free, we also have dispatch, support, and claims departments working tirelessly behind the scenes.
We’ve streamlined the process to make things much easier for you, and to save you any hassle we manage the whole process on your behalf. The benefit for you is you get a North Carolina car transport service that beats the competition, hands down.
All it takes are 3 simple steps. Here they are:
How much does North Carolina auto transport cost?
It’s difficult to be specific with this answer because many things can affect North Carolina car transport’s total cost. The first one most people think of is the distance, closely followed by the type of car. But, these are just a couple on the list of important factors. When working out the cost of North Carolina auto transport, the following factors all have to be considered.
(Make and Model)
How long does North Carolina auto transport take?
North Carolina car transport’s standard timeframe is 1-2 days for distances up to 200 miles. For longer distances of 2000+ miles, for example, it can take up to 9 days. However, don’t stress about the timeframe because our shipping advisors do what they can to make sure your car is shipped quickly and efficiently and there are no delays.
The actual length of time it takes to ship a car to/from North Carolina is affected by several factors. Things such as the weather, seasonality, traffic, road construction, detours, and distance can all impact the time it takes. If you need your car shipped quicker than the standard timeframe, there is the option of booking express car shipping or guaranteed pick-up service.
Top 10 most popular routes for North Carolina car transport
Compare our rates and timeframes before making your decision
|North Carolina||California||7 - 9 days||$1000 - $1200|
|North Carolina||Washington||7 - 9 days||$1300 - $1500|
|North Carolina||Florida||2 - 3 days||$650 - $800|
|North Carolina||Texas||3 - 4 days||$700 - $900|
|North Carolina||Minnesota||4 - 5 days||$900 - $1000|
|California||North Carolina||7 - 9 days||$1200 - $1400|
|Washington||North Carolina||7 - 9 days||$1300 - $1500|
|Florida||North Carolina||2 - 3 days||$450 - $650|
|Texas||North Carolina||3 - 4 days||$500 - $700|
|Minnesota||North Carolina||4 - 5 days||$800 - $1000|
SGT Auto Transport services in North Carolina
We can collect and deliver your car to/from anywhere in the United States
Top tips for anyone moving to North Carolina
Make your move to North Carolina a straightforward one
Top 5 hints for moving to North Carolina
- The cost of living is below the national average, with housing, transportation, healthcare, utilities, and groceries costing less than many other states. Taxes are also lower than the national average
- Summers can be hot and humid, but the winters are incredibly mild, which can be a pleasant surprise for anyone moving in from out of state. That being said, if you live on the coast, you’re always at risk of hurricane damage. Hurricanes can take some getting used to, and the season runs from June 1 to November 30.
- North Carolina is considered one of the best places to live in the US. This is due to the impressive education system, technology, and financial scene. There are also ample career opportunities across the state.
- If you’re tired of the hustle and bustle of other parts of the US, North Carolina offers a nice change of pace with a slower way of life.
- If you’re an outdoor lover, North Carolina has a lot to offer with its state parks, lakes, and rivers. Many offer hiking, biking, canoeing, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, and rock climbing.
Top 5 most useful websites for North Carolina
We make shipping your car to/from North Carolina possible
We’re a top-rated auto transport company shipping to/from North Carolina
We provide North Carolina auto transport services to/from any US state
We’ve got you covered whether you want to ship coast to coast, north to south, and everywhere in between
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Pick a North Carolina auto transport service that meets your needs
To help you save money, we’ve also got a range of North Carolina car transport discounts