Our customers auto transport experience to/from Iowa
Their feedback shows you that we’re reliable, on time, and provide stellar customer service
How do Iowa auto shippers work?
You can trust SGT Auto Transport with your auto transport needs because we’ve got years of experience. One of our specialties happens to be auto transport to/from Des Moines, Iowa. Our enthusiastic team will be on hand to guide you through the process and ensure you get the smooth car shipping experience you deserve.
For your convenience, we’ve honed the car shipping process, and to make things even easier for you, our experienced shipping advisors handle each step of the process for you. The end result for you is an auto transport to/from Des Moines, Iowa, and across the state that’s simple, swift, and great value for money.
It takes just 3 simple steps. Here they are:
How much do Iowa auto shippers cost?
Many different things can impact the cost of auto transport to/from Des Moines, Iowa, and across the state. The most apparent include the distance and make and model of your car. However, several other just as important things to bear in mind, whether you’re looking for car shipping to/from Iowa. These factors include:
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transport to/from Iowa take?
If the distance your car has to travel is less than 200 miles, the average time it takes for auto transport to/from Iowa is 1-2 days. However, when the distance is much longer, for example, 2,000 miles or more, the average time it takes is up to 9 days. However, rest assured, we’ll do our utmost to make your car shipping experience a positive one and meet your expectations regarding speed of service.
The times given above are just benchmark figures as many things can affect how long Iowa car shippers take to deliver your car. These factors include seasonality, distance, weather conditions, driver’s hours, detours, traffic, and road construction. If you need to ship your car quicker than the standard time frame, we can expedite the process if you book guaranteed pick-up or express car shipping.
SGT Auto Transport services in Iowa
Pick-ups and deliveries can be arranged across the state when shipping cars to/from Iowa
Top tips for anyone moving to Iowa
Make your move to Iowa as hassle-free as possible
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- After moving to the state, new residents have 30 days to get an Iowa driver’s license. New IA residents must register an out-of-state vehicle within 30 days.
- If you’re moving to Iowa from states like California, it might take a while before you get used to Iowa’s harsh and, some say, brutal winters. Temperature can drop below 0 °F and could reach -20 °F in January. The state can also experience pretty much every kind of weather you can think of, and things can change at the drop of a hat.
- According to The 10 Most Affordable States by US News, Iowa takes the #1 spot overall, coming in at #1 for housing and #13 for its cost of living.
- Ranked #17 among states with the best schools by USA Today, Iowa boasts the highest high-school graduation rate at 91.3%. It also has the 18th highest public-school spending per pupil. Iowa is also known for its cutting-edge agriculture degree programs.
- Iowa is the 20th best state for health care. It has one of the best health care accesses in the country, as well as having high quality and being affordable. You’ll also have access to some of the best hospitals in the US.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We’ll help you with auto transport to/from Des Moines, Iowa
We’re also one of the best car companies shipping to/from the entire state of Iowa
We can ship your car to/from Iowa and across the whole of the USA
Across state lines, coat to coast, north to south, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered.
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Choose from a range of Iowa auto transport options
We’ll tailor your Iowa car shipping service to meet your needs