Check out our customers Montana car shipping experiences
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does Montana truck and car transport work?
SGT Auto Transport is one of the best Montana transportation companies shipping to/from Montana. We’ve got years of experience, and Montana auto shipping is one of our many specialties. We have a dedicated sales team on hand to help you get the shipping service you need. We also have dispatch, support, and claims departments, which will ensure your shipments run smoothly.
To make moving from Montana or to Montana even easier for you, the process has been streamlined, and we manage it on your behalf. This all adds up to you getting a Montana transport service that’s affordable, easy, and quick.
How much does auto transport to/from Montana cost?
The cost of auto transport to/from Montana is affected by several things. The distance and the make and model of your car are at the top of the list, but these aren’t the only contributing factors. Here is a list of all the factors that have to be taken into consideration. They are:
(Make and Model)
How long does an auto transport carrier take to ship a car to/from Montana?
If you’re shipping a car to/from Montana for a distance of fewer than 200 miles, the average time it takes will be 1-2 days. For longer distances of 2,000 miles or more, the time frame can be up to 9 days. But rest assured, our shipping advisors will do everything they can to make your auto transport experience a quick and efficient one without any delays.
How long it will take to ship a car to/from Montana is affected by many factors. These include distance, road construction and traffic, seasonality, driver’s hours, weather conditions, and detours. If you need to ship a car super quick, our express car shipping services or guaranteed pick-up will expedite the process.
SGT Auto Transport services in Montana
We can arrange pick-ups and deliveries across the state if you need Montana car shipping
Top tips for anyone moving to Montana
Make your move to Montana as easygoing as possible with our moving to Montana checklist
Top 5 hints for moving to Montana
- Montana has a low population density. You’re able to drive for long stretches on empty roads or settle down in a home that’s miles from its nearest neighbor.
- Winter sports are huge in Montana. The state boasts 15 ski areas and resorts, including the famous Big Sky Resort, with 5,800 acres of ski-able land.
- Montana winters are extremely cold and feature unpredictable temperature swings. Between November and March, temperatures swing between 50 degrees above zero and 50 degrees below.
- Montana’s tough winters and chewed-up rural roads make a four-wheel drive more of a necessity than a luxury.
- Montana is a fairly taxpayer-friendly state. Its property taxes are lower than the US average, plus there is no sales tax. Income tax is between 1.00% and 6.90%.
Top 5 most useful websites for Montana
We’ll help you ship your car to/from Montana and countrywide
We’re one of the best Montana auto shipping companies
We offer Montana car shipping services across the whole of the USA
We’ve got your back whether you want to ship coast to coast, across state lines, and anywhere in between
Car transport to or from 48 other states
A range of services for auto shipping to/from Montana
We can tailor your Montana auto transport service according to your needs