Check out our customers Utah car shipping experiences
What they’ve got to say shows why we’re one of the best auto transport companies in Utah
How does auto transport to/from Utah work?
SGT Auto Transport is one of the best auto transport companies shipping to/from Utah. We’ve got years of experience, and Utah car shipping is one of our many specialties. We have a dedicated sales team on hand to help you get the shipping service you need. We also have dispatch, support, and claims departments, which will ensure your shipments runs smoothly.
To make car shipping even easier for you, the process has been streamlined, and we manage it on your behalf. This all adds up to you getting a Utah car shipping service that’s affordable, easy, and quick.
How much does car shipping to/from Utah cost?
The cost of auto transport to/from Utah is affected by several things. The distance and the type of car you’re shipping are at the top of the list, but these aren’t the only contributing factors. Here is a list of all the factors that have to be taken into consideration. They are:
(Make and Model)
How long does a car hauler take to ship a car to/from Utah?
If you’re shipping a car to/from Utah for a distance of fewer than 200 miles, the average time it takes will be 1-2 days. For longer distances of 2,000 miles or more, the time frame can be up to 9 days. But rest assured, our shipping advisors will do everything they can to make your auto transport experience a quick and efficient one without any delays.
How long it will take to ship a car to/from Utah is affected by many factors. These include distance, road construction and traffic, seasonality, driver’s hours, weather conditions, and detours. If you need to ship a car super quick, our express car shipping services or guaranteed pick-up will expedite the process.
Top 10 most popular auto transport routes to/from Utah
|Utah||Colorado||2 - 3 days||$350 - $500|
|Utah||California||3 - 5 days||$500 - $700|
|Utah||California||3 - 5 days||$550- $750|
|Utah||Oregon||3 - 5 days||$600 - $800|
|Utah||Washington||3 - 5 days||$650 - $850|
|Colorado||Utah||2 - 3 days||$400 - $500|
|California||Utah||3 - 5 days||$650 - $850|
|California||Utah||3 - 5 days||$700 - $900|
|Oregon||Utah||3 - 5 days||$500 - $700|
|Washington||Utah||3 - 5 days||$600 - $800|
SGT Auto Transport services in Utah
We can arrange pick-ups and deliveries across the state if you need Utah car shipping
Top tips for anyone moving to Utah
Make your move to Utah as easygoing as possible
Top 5 hints for moving to Utah
- Utah has a flat state income tax of 5%. Property taxes in Utah are on the low side, while sales taxes are around the US average. Utah has no estate tax.
- The job market in Utah is doing great. There are many different opportunities for you and your family to take advantage of. Salt Lake City is known to be one of the top cities with the best job market.
- Utah has less light pollution than any other state and offers clear and sparkling night skies.
- The state is desert and mountains, which leads to intense summer heat and particularly frigid winters with lots of snowfall.
- When it comes to acquiring a new driver’s license, there is no grace period in Utah. The state requires someone to have a valid driver’s license when driving. New Utah residents have up to 60 days to transfer an out-of-state title and registration.
Top 5 most useful websites for Utah
We’ll help you ship your car to/from the State of Utah countrywide
We’re one of the best car shipping companies in Utah
We offer Utah car shipping services across the whole of the USA
We’ve got your back whether you want to ship coast to coast, across state lines, and anywhere in between
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
A range of services for auto transport to/from Utah
We can tailor your Utah auto transport service to meet your needs