New Jersey auto transport feedback we’re proud of
Check out what our customers have to say about our timely and reliable service
How does New Jersey auto transport work?
SGT Auto Transport can provide a car shipping service to meet your needs. We’ve been shipping cars to/from New Jersey for many years and have a wealth of experience. To ensure you get the service you need we have a dedicated sales team. Alongside this our dispatch, support, and claims departments take care of your shipment and make sure it runs smoothly.
We’ve streamlined the process and provide a car transport service to/from New Jersey we’re very proud of. We take care of all the details so you’ll get a safe, smooth, swift, and affordable car shipping service with us.
We provide New Jersey auto transport in 3 simple steps:
How much does car transport to/from New Jersey cost?
When you want to ship your car to/from New Jersey, certain factors affect how much your New Jersey auto transport service will cost. At the top of the list is the distance your vehicle has to travel, closely followed by the make, model, and type of car. Some other factors have to be taken into consideration, for example:
(Make and Model)
How long does New Jersey auto transport take?
You can expect New Jersey auto transport to take between 1 and 2 days for distances of less than 200 miles. It can take up to 9 days if the distance is more than 2,000 miles. But don’t worry because one of our priorities is to make sure your car is shipped quickly, efficiently, and with no delays.
Several factors impact the timeframe for your New Jersey auto transport service. These include traffic, detours, road construction, seasonality, weather conditions, and distance. If you need to ship your car to/from New Jersey in double quick time, you can speed up the process by choosing express auto transport or booking a guaranteed pick-up.
Top 10 most popular routes for car transport to/from New Jersey
Get the best New Jersey auto transport service by comparing our prices and times
|New Jersey||Florida||4 - 5 days||$750 - $900|
|New Jersey||Illinois||4 - 5 days||$750 - $900|
|New Jersey||Texas||5 - 7 days||$1000 - $1200|
|New Jersey||California||7 - 9 days||$1250 - $1500|
|New Jersey||Georgia||3 - 4 days||$750 - $900|
|Florida||New Jersey||4 - 5 days||$800 - $1000|
|Illinois||New Jersey||4 - 5 days||$600 - $800|
|Texas||New Jersey||5 - 7 days||$800 - $1000|
|California||New Jersey||7 - 9 days||$1400 - $1500|
|Georgia||New Jersey||3 - 4 days||$550 - $700|
One of the best car shipping companies shipping to/from New Jersey
New Jersey auto transport services include pick-ups and deliveries anywhere in the country
Top tips for anyone moving to New Jersey
Make your move to New Jersey smooth and stress-free
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- You need to prepare yourself for some extreme weather. Move to New Jersey, and you’ll finally understand the word “blizzard.” Waterproof boots and a quality car battery are essentials. In the summer, there are around 30 thunderstorms across the state. The state can also experience multiple power outages due to extreme weather, so ensure you’ve got an emergency plan.
- New Jersey might be the fourth-smallest state by landmass, but it is the most population-dense state in the US.
- The state is home to some of the fastest-growing job sectors, including home health care, operations, nursing, physical therapy, optometry, diagnostic imagery, and occupational therapy.
- You might find that everything in New Jersey is a little more expensive than you’re accustomed to. The cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, which means it’s not a cheap place to live.
- There are some weird traffic laws in the state. Traffic circles are something you need to get used to, along with a thing called the Jersey Jughandle. This is a ramp on the right side of the road that you use to make left-hand turns on busy roads.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We’re one of the best car shipping companies shipping to/from New Jersey
Ship your car to/from New Jersey and across the US using our auto transport services
Choose nationwide New Jersey auto transport
We’re your one-stop-shop for car shipping to/from New Jersey and all other 49 states
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
We offer a range of options when shipping a car to/from New Jersey
Choose from our New Jersey auto transport services according to your needs