We provide car shipping with top-tier service
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does auto transport to/from New Orleans and the state of Louisiana work?
You can trust SGT Auto Transport to deliver auto transport to/from New Orleans and back again. We’ve got an enviable reputation and years of experience to back up our claims. Working behind the scenes is a stellar sales team that will ensure you get the service you need. We’ve also got competent dispatch, support, and claims departments to ensure your shipment is handled professionally.
To make the whole process more convenient for you, we’ve streamlined the car shipping process. All the logistics of the process are taken care of from the moment you get in touch. So you’re guaranteed peace of mind knowing the service you’re getting is secure, safe, and excellent value for money.
Our auto transport service takes just 3 simple steps:
How much does auto transport to/from New Orleans and the state of Louisiana cost?
If you’re wondering how much car transport to/from New Orleans costs, let’s explain the process. Several factors can affect the rate, with the distance your car has to travel taking the top spot in the list. The make, model, and type of car you want to transport is another significant factor. However, these are not the only important things. The complete list of factors includes:
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transport to/from New Orleans and the state of Louisiana take?
On average, you can expect auto transport to/from New Orleans and across the country to take 1-2 days if the distance is less than 200 miles. For greater distances, say 2,000 or more, the transportation could take up to 9 days. Rest assured, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure your shipment is efficient, quick, and suffers no delays.
Several factors can affect the overall timeframe. Therefore, the times given above are just benchmark figures. Factors affecting car transport to/from New Orleans and nationwide include traffic, road construction, detours, seasonality, weather conditions, distance, and driver’s hours.
Top 10 most popular routes for car transport to/from New Orleans and across Louisiana
It’s best to compare costs and timeframes to ensure you’re getting the best possible deal
|Louisiana||Minnesota||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Louisiana||Oregon||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Louisiana||Massachusets||5 - 7 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Louisiana||Washington||7 - 9 days||$1700-$1900|
|Louisiana||Arizona||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Minnesota||Louisiana||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Oregon||Louisiana||4 - 6 days||$950 - $1150|
|Massachusets||Louisiana||5 - 7 days||$1150 - $1350|
|Washington||Louisiana||7 - 9 days||$1600 - $1800|
|Arizona||Louisiana||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
Cross country auto transport services to/from New Orleans and Louisiana
Cat transport services to/from Louisiana are one of our specialties, and pick-ups and deliveries can be arranged across the US
Top tips for anyone moving to Louisiana
Make your move to Louisiana the most stress-free yet
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- After moving to the state of Louisiana, you have 30 days to get a new driver’s license. You’ll have to meet visual and medical requirements. Out-of-state vehicles have to be registered and titled within 30 days.
- Louisiana is often bombarded with hurricanes and severe weather, many of which can cause flooding throughout the state’s southern half. Heat and humidity are also weather conditions that take some getting used to.
- If you’re not a fan of little critters, you might want to reconsider moving to Louisiana. It’s home to lots of four-legged and six-legged creatures, but they seem to be bigger, hungrier, and thirstier in this state. In spring, for example, swarms of Formosan termites emerge and cluster around any lights they can find.
- Louisiana’s economy is still recovering, but things are on the up. Much of the industry in Louisiana is concentrated in and around industries related to their natural resources, such as agriculture, oil, chemicals, and commercial fishing.
- According to US News, Louisiana’s health care is one of the worst in the nation. Despite this, the state still tried to develop and enhance the health care system.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
Trust us to transport your car to/from Louisiana and nationwide
We offer car transport to/from New Orleans and across the state that’s easy, safe, quick, and secure
We can help with moving your car to/from Louisiana
From the west to the east coast and all locations in between, we’ve got your auto transport needs covered
Choose from a selection of Louisiana auto transport services
Your auto transport service to/from New Orleans can be personalized to meet your needs