Our customers’ car shipping experiences to/from South Carolina
Their feedback explains why we are one of the best transport companies shipping to/from South Carolina
How does South Carolina car transport work?
When you need to ship your car to/from South Carolina, you can trust SGT Auto Transport because we’ve got many years of experience and specialize in car transport to/from South Carolina. We’ve got a dedicated sales team who will make sure you get the service you need. And our dispatch, support, and claims department ensure your shipment goes smoothly. You might also be interested to learn our operational headquarters are in Greenville, SC.
To make things even easier for you, we’ve streamlined the process and manage it on your behalf. By doing that, you benefit from a South Carolina car transport service that’s hassle-free and doesn’t break the bank.
All it takes is 3 simple steps. Here they are:
How much does it cost if I want to ship my car to South Carolina?
The cost of car transport to/from South Carolina depends on several things. The most obvious is the distance your car has to travel. The type of car you want to transport is also significant, but these are not the only important factors. Factors that impact the cost of shipping a car to/from South Caroline include:
(Make and Model)
How long does car transport to/from South Carolina take?
If you want to ship a car to/from South Carolina, it’ll take 1-2 days if the distance is less than 200 miles. For longer distances, such as 2,000 miles or more, it could take up to 9 days. Our shipping advisors do everything they can to ensure your car is shipped quickly, efficiently, and with no delays.
Several factors can impact the time it takes for car transport to/from South Carolina. They include seasonality, weather conditions, traffic, road construction, detours, drivers’ hours, and distance. However, if you’re really pushed for time, there is the option of express car shipping or a guaranteed pick-up service.
Top 10 most popular routes for South Carolina car transport
To get the service you need, compare our timeframes and prices
|South Carolina||Minnesota||3 - 5 days||$900 - $1100|
|South Carolina||Illinois||3 - 4 days||$600 - $750|
|South Carolina||Florida||2 - 3 days||$400 - $550|
|South Carolina||California||7 - 9 days||$1200 - $1400|
|South Carolina||Florida||2 - 3 days||$450 - $600|
|Minnesota||South Carolina||3 - 5 days||$800 - $1000|
|Illinois||South Carolina||3 - 4 days||$550 - $700|
|Florida||South Carolina||2 - 3 days||$500 - $600|
|California||South Carolina||7 - 9 days||$1400 - $1600|
|Florida||South Carolina||2 - 3 days||$500 - $700|
SGT Auto Transport services in South Carolina
When you want car transport to/from South Carolina, we can arrange pick-ups and delivers across the state
Top tips for anyone moving to South Carolina
Make your move to South Carolina an informed one
Top 5 hints for moving to South Carolina
- South Carolina is known for its sunny summers. The temperatures can range around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. In the winter, the temperatures can go down to about 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- South Carolina has plenty of opportunities in various industries if you’re going to be looking for work. You can choose from multiple listings due to the diversity of businesses in the state.
- On the whole, South Carolina is an affordable place to live, whether you’re renting or buying a home. The average home price sits at around $166,000, which is approximately 15% lower than the national average. The state also has some of the lowest property taxes in the US.
- The cost of living is slightly lower than the national average. However, it does depend on where you settle and the kind of lifestyle you want to maintain.
- It’s a good idea to learn some basic gator safety. Gator attacks are rare, but that doesn’t mean you’re not going to encounter one. Remember, you should never approach or feed alligators or swim in areas known to host gators.
Top 5 most useful websites for South Carolina
Let us assist you in shipping your car to/from South Carolina and nationwide
We’re one of the best transport companies shipping to/from the entire state of South Carolina
We can transport your car to/from South Carolina and countrywide
Interstate, from the East to the West Coast, north to south, and anywhere else you need your car to go
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Choose from a wide selection of South Carolina auto transport options
We’ll make sure the service you choose is tailored to meet your needs