Our customers’ vehicle shipping experiences to/from Ohio
Their feedback affirms we’re reliable, punctual, and provide exceptional customer service
How does auto shipping to/from Ohio work?
Here at SGT Auto Transport, shipping cars to/from Ohio is one of our specialties. It’s also a service we’ve been providing for many years. We have a dedicated sales team who will ensure you get the auto transport you need. Once you’re booking’s been made, the departments that handle dispatch, support, and claims ensure your shipment is expertly handled.
The entire process has been streamlined into 3 simple steps, and we manage each one on your behalf. The benefits for you include affordability, simplicity, and speed.
Enjoy auto transport to/from Ohio in 3 simple steps:
How much does car transport to/from Ohio cost?
When it comes to the cost of car shipping to/from Ohio, several factors affect the final price. The most evident is the distance your car has to be shipped, closely followed by the make, model, and type of car. But these aren’t the only important ones. When you choose auto transport to/from Ohio, all the following elements are considered.
(Make and Model)
How long does car shipping to/from Ohio take?
Vehicle shipping to/from Ohio takes, on average, 1-2 days for distances of less than 200 miles. Longer distances, such as 2000 miles or more, can take up to 9 days. This might seem like a long time, but rest assured, our shipping advisors do everything they can to ensure your car is shipped proficiently, speedily, and with no delays. If, however, time is of the essence, you can speed up the process by booking express car shipping or guaranteed pick-up.
Top 10 most popular routes for shipping a car to/from Ohio
Measure up our rates and timeframes to make the best decision
|Ohio||Illinois||1 - 2 days||$350 - $550|
|Ohio||California||7 - 9 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Ohio||Florida||3 - 5 days||$650 - $800|
|Ohio||Massatchusets||2 - 3 days||$450 - $650|
|Ohio||Texas||4 - 6 days||$900 - $1200|
|Illinois||Ohio||1 - 2 days||$300 - $450|
|California||Ohio||7 - 9 days||$1300 - $1500|
|Florida||Ohio||3 - 5 days||$700 - $850|
|Massatchusets||Ohio||2 - 3 days||$400 - $500|
|Texas||Ohio||4 - 6 days||$900 - $1100|
SGT Auto Transport vehicle transport services to/from Ohio
When shipping a car to/from Ohio, we can make deliveries and pickups across the state
Top tips for anyone moving to Ohio
Make your move to Ohio a harmonious one
Top 5 hints for moving to Ohio
- You might not have realized, but Ohio is also known as the Buckeye State. This is because of the prevalence of Buckeye trees that grow throughout the state. They grow exceptionally well near streams and rivers. The tree gets its name from the nuts that resemble the color and shape of a deer’s eye.
- East-central Ohio is home to the largest concentration of Amish settlements in the country. 40,000 Amish call the settlements their home.
- One of Ohio’s greatest strengths is the cost of living. Ohio is an inexpensive state to live in. Even the larger cities are more affordable than many other Midwestern cities.
- It gets very cold in Ohio in the winter. It’s therefore imperative to stock up on your winter gear.
- If sports are your thing, you’ll be pleased to learn the state hosts six teams that take part in the NBA, NFL, MLB, or NHL. Football is also a huge deal with many residents living and breathing football.
Top 5 most useful websites for Ohio
We can help you ship a car to/from Ohio and across the country
We’re one of the best car shipping companies shipping to/from the state of Ohio
We can provide auto shipping to/from Ohio and nationwide
We provide car shipping to/from Ohio, coast to coast, across state lines, and everywhere in between
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Take your pick from a range of Ohio auto transport options
We offer a tailor-made service for auto transport to/from Ohio