Virginia Auto Transport & Car Shipping Company
Move your car quickly, safely, and at an affordable price with SGT Auto Transport
Check out our customers Virginia auto transport experience
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does Virginia auto transport work?
SGT Auto Transport is one of the best car shipping companies in Norfolk, Virginia, and across the Commonwealth. We’ve been offering car transport to/from Richmond, VA, and beyond for many years. Virginia auto transport is one service we excel at. Our dedicated sales team is on hand to ensure you get the shipping service you want. To ensure your Virginia shipment runs smoothly, we also have dispatch, support, and claims departments.
We’ve also streamlined the car shipping process, to make things easier for you. In order to provide a car shipping service to/from Norfolk, VA, and across the US that’s quick, easy, and affordable, we manage the entire process on your behalf.
Get a quote and
book your order
We pick up
How much do car transport services to/from Virginia cost?
The cost of auto transport to/from Virginia Beach and anywhere else across the Commonwealth is affected by several things. Of course, at the top of the list are the distance and type of car you want us to ship, but these aren’t the only factors.
The following factors are all taken into consideration:
(Make and Model)
How long do car transport services to/from Virginia take?
Car transport to/from Richmond, VA, and across the Commonwealth can take between 1 and 9 days, depending on the distance. For distances of less than 200 miles, for example, it takes between 1 and 2 days. For longer distances of 2,000 miles or more, car shipping to/from Norfolk, VA, and across the Commonwealth can take up to 9 days. However, there’s no need to worry because our shipping advisors do everything they can to make your Virginia auto transport experience an efficient one without any delays.
Many factors impact the timeframe of auto transport to/from Virginia Beach and across the Commonwealth. These include distance, seasonality, road construction and traffic, detours, weather conditions, and driver’s hours. If you need a super speedy auto transport service, you can expedite the process by booking express car shipping or guaranteed pick-up.
Top 10 most popular auto transport routes to/from Virginia
To help you choose the best Virginia auto transport services, check out our rates and timeframes
|Virginia||Florida||3 - 5 days||$500 - $700|
|Virginia||Nevada||6 - 8 days||$1400 - $1600|
|Virginia||Massachusetts||2 - 4 days||$550 - $750|
|Virginia||Texas||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Virginia||Washington||7 - 9 days||$1600 - $1800|
|Florida||Virginia||3 - 5 days||$700 - $900|
|Nevada||Virginia||6 - 8 days||$1400 - $1600|
|Massachusetts||Virginia||2 - 4 days||$550 - $750|
|Texas||Virginia||4 - 6 days||$750 - $950|
|Washington||Virginia||7 - 9 days||$1500 - $1700|
SGT Auto Transport services in Virginia
We can arrange pick-ups and deliveries across the Commonwealth if you’re looking for car shipping companies in Norfolk, Virginia
Top tips for anyone moving to Virginia
Make your move to Virginia as stress-free as possible
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this Commonwealth
- Virginia is notable for the quality of its higher education. If you choose to live in Virginia, your children will have discounted access to one of the best universities in the country, the University of Virginia.
- Traffic in Virginia can be heavy, particularly in and around the bigger population centers. If you find yourself driving into DC from Virginia, it could mean sitting in traffic for hours. If you’re going to be commuting by car once you move to Virginia, it’s a good idea to get into the habit of checking for traffic updates in the morning before you leave for work.
- Virginia has a thriving economy. It is close to the Pentagon and Washington DC. and there are 20+ Fortune 500 companies. This means Virginia offers plenty of ways to make a great living.
- Due to the vast number of military bases (27+) and training operations, there can be a lot of noise pollution, particularly in places such as Virginia Beach.
- After moving to Virginia, you have 60 days to apply for a driver’s license. Part of the application process is to take a knowledge exam or road skills test. You also have to title and register your out-of-state vehicle within 30 days.
Top 5 most useful websites for this Commonwealth
We can help you ship your car to/from the Commonwealth of Virginia and nationwide
We’re one of the best auto transport companies in Virginia
We offer Virginia auto transport services across the entire USA
We’ve got you covered whether you want to ship across state lines, coast to coast, and anywhere in between
A range of services for car transport to/from Richmond, VA
Your Virginia auto transport service can be tailored to meet your needs