Illinois auto shipping customer feedback we’re proud of
Their feedback affirms we provide a reliable and timely service and stellar customer service
How does auto transport to/from Illinois work?
Trust SGT Auto Transport to ship your car to/from Illinois because we’ve got an excellent reputation for providing a seamless service. We’ve got years of experience, and Illinois auto shipping is one of our specialties. To guide you through the process we have an excellent team of shipping advisors who work tirelessly to ensure your shipment is proficiently handled.
You can rely on us for your vehicle transport to/from Illinois, IL needs because we can do it easily and safely. We’ve also simplified the process for your convenience.
Our shipping process takes just 3 steps:
How much does vehicle transport to/from Illinois, IL cost?
The cost of vehicle shipping to/from Illinois, IL, depends on several factors. The most obvious is the distance your car has to travel. The make, model, and type of your car is another key factor. However, these aren’t the only important elements that determine the cost of vehicle transport to/from Illinois, IL. We take the following into account when calculating the cost of auto shipping services to/from Illinois.
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transportation to/from Illinois, IL take?
If you need to ship a car to/from Illinois and the total distance is less than 200 miles, you can expect it to take between 1-2 days. For longer distances of 2,000+ miles, auto transport to/from Illinois can take up to 9 days.
These are, however, only benchmark figures because many factors can impact this timeline. But rest assured, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure your shipment takes place quickly, efficiently, and with no delays.
The time it takes to ship your car to/from Illinois can be affected by the weather, seasonality, road construction, traffic, detours, driver’s hours, distance, and other factors. If your timeframe is limited and you need a swifter service, guaranteed pick-up or express auto transport should be considered.
Top 10 most popular routes for auto transport to/from Illinois
Compare our prices and times to help you make the optimum choice
|Illinois||Florida||3-5 days||$650 - $850|
|Illinois||California||6-8 days||$800 - $1000|
|Illinois||Georgia||3-5 days||$500 - $700|
|Illinois||Texas||3-5 days||$600 - $800|
|Illinois||New York||3-5 days||$550 - $750|
|Florida||Illinois||3-5 days||$700 - $900|
|California||Illinois||5-7 days||$1000 - $1100|
|Georgia||Illinois||3-5 days||$450 - $650|
|Texas||Illinois||3-5 days||$450 - $650|
|New York||Illinois||3-5 days||$750 - $900|
SGT Auto Transport vehicle shipping services to/from Illinois, IL
Vehicle transport to/from Illinois, IL, can be arranged with various pick-ups and deliveries
Top tips for anyone moving to Illinois
Make your move to and from Illinois a seamless one
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- If you’re looking for diversity when it comes to the landscape, you might be disappointed with Illinois. On the whole, the state is extremely flat, as 85% of it is used for growing corn. This is not the most attractive of landscapes if you’re an outdoor type of person.
- The weather in Illinois can be brutal at times. In Chicago, for example, temperatures can drop to minus 23 degrees freezing. Although, the state is known for having some beautiful mild summers.
- Job opportunities are outstanding in Illinois, especially near Chicago and other large cities. Growth sectors include engineering, food science, mobile development, clinical research, and project development.
- The cost of living may be higher than the national average in some counties, but on the whole, it is highly reasonable, especially when compared with many other states and cities.
- Chicago is a challenging city for work commuters. The rush hour is aggravatingly long, from 6.30 am to 10.30 am and 3.30 pm to 7.30 pm.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We can help with vehicle transport to/from Illinois
We’re one of the best auto transport companies shipping to/from the State of Illinois and nationwide
We can provide auto transport to/from Illinois and across the United States
Car shipping from the east to the west coast, north to south, and across state lines
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Auto transport to/from Illinois to meet your needs
Vehicle transport to/from Illinois that’s fully customizable