Our customers’ car transport experiences to/from Michigan
Their feedback confirms we provide great customer service, we’re reliable and on time
How does vehicle transport to/from Michigan, MI work?
Take advantage of the years of experience we have here at SGT Auto Transport. We have a dedicated sales team always on hand to ensure you get the service you need. Working alongside them are our dispatch, support, and claims teams, who are there to ensure your shipment runs smoothly.
We’ve made the shipping process uncomplicated, so you enjoy safe, flexible, and convenient auto transport to Michigan and vice versa. Auto shipping to/from Michigan is one of our strengths.
3 simple steps are all it takes:
How much does car shipping to/from Michigan cost?
Several factors affect the total cost of vehicle transport to/from MI. Coming in at number one is the distance your car has to travel, closely followed by the type of car, its make, and model. However, these aren’t the only important considerations. The following factors also impact the cost of auto transport to/from Michigan.
(Make and Model)
How long does vehicle shipping to/from Michigan take?
Short distances, such as those under 200 miles, take on average up to a couple of days. If the distance is longer, for example, 2000 miles or more, auto shipping to/from Michigan takes up to 9 days. That being said, you can rest assured that we do everything possible to provide a speedy service and make sure your car is shipped quickly, efficiently, and with no delays.
Several factors can affect how long car transport to/from Michigan takes. Factors such as the weather, road construction, traffic, detours, seasonality, driver’s hours, and distance can affect vehicle transport to/from MI. For those times when speed is of the essence, you have the option of express shipping or guaranteed pick-up service.
Top 10 most popular routes for car shipping to/from Michigan
Compare our rates and times so you can choose what’s right for you
|Michigan||Florida||4 - 5 days||$700 - $900|
|Michigan||Texas||4 - 5 days||$650 - $850|
|Michigan||California||7 - 9 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Michigan||Washington||7 - 9 days||$1350 - $1550|
|Michigan||Oregon||7 - 9 days||$1300 - $1500|
|Florida||Michigan||4 - 5 days||$800 - $1000|
|Texas||Michigan||4 - 5 days||$600 - $750|
|California||Michigan||7 - 9 days||$1450 - $1650|
|Washington||Michigan||7 - 9 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Oregon||Michigan||7 - 9 days||$1200 - $1400|
SGT Auto Transport car shipping services to/from Michigan
Auto Transport to Michigan and vice versa includes pick-ups and deliveries across the US
Top tips for anyone moving to Michigan
Don’t leave home without reading our tips
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- One thing that many people love about Michigan is the weather. Move to this state, and you’ll get to enjoy four distinct seasons. The summers are warm and lush, fall is crisp and colorful, you can snowshoe in the winter and cycle in the spring.
- In Michigan, you’ll find some of the nation’s most respected colleges and universities. As well as outstanding educational programs, these also boast respected sports teams. The University of Michigan is one of the most highly regarded public universities in the country. Residency in the state qualifies you and your children for lower-priced tuition at this university.
- Michigan ranks 23rd in the nation for jobs and diverse economic opportunities. While the job market might not be on a par with that of Utah or Colorado, it’s not too shabby either. Its current unemployment rate is close to the national average, and trade, utilities, and transportation make up the bulk of its workforce. Jobs in education, tourism, and healthcare services are also growing.
- The cost of living in Michigan is lower than the national average. The cost of the average home is also well below the national average. In addition, food and groceries, health care costs, and other miscellaneous living costs such as dining out and entertainment are all below the national average.
- When you become a resident of Michigan, you must title and register your vehicle immediately. There is no grace period provided in Michigan law. The Michigan Vehicle Code defines a resident as every person who resides in this state and establishes that they are legally present in the US. New residents need to visit a Secretary of State branch office to apply for a Michigan driver’s license or state ID card, vehicle title, and registration as soon as they establish residency in the state
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We provide reliable vehicle transport to/from MI
We’re one of the best companies to ship your car to/from the State of Michigan
We offer car transport services to/from Michigan and across the country
We make shipping your car to/from Michigan and all other states a walk in the park
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your one-stop shop for vehicle transport to/from MI
We can tailor auto transport services to/from Michigan to meet your needs