Car Shipping Service To Texas
Texas is full of diverse and interesting cities and towns. It's no wonder Americans are flocking to the state! If you're thinking of moving down to Texas and need to ship your car, you'll need a reputable Texas car shipping service. SGT Auto Transport is one of the most trusted car shipping companies in Texas. We have been transporting cars for people all over America for many years, and we understand the importance of getting your car to its destination safely and on time.
Texas has a wealth of popular auto transport routes that cross as well as start and end in the state. One particularly popular car shipping destination is Houston, Texas. Should you ever need a car shipping service to or from Houston, TX, you can rely on our affordable and swift services any time of the year. Other popular pick-up and delivery locations in Texas include San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin.
If you're looking for car shipping services to/from Texas, give us a call today! We offer free quotes and will work with you to create a shipping plan that fits your needs and budget.
Texas Car Shipping: What our customers have to say
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does Texas vehicle shipping work?
SGT Auto Transport has been working in the auto transport industry for many years, and car shipping to/from Texas is one of our strong suits. We have a diligent sales team available who will arrange a Texas car shipping service that meets your needs. To ensure your shipment runs smoothly, we have dedicated dispatch, support, and claims teams.
The process has also been simplified to make things easier for you. We manage the whole process for your ultimate convenience. Ultimately, you get to benefit from a Texas auto shipping service that’s speedy, readily available, and competitively priced.
Complete the process in 3 simple steps:
How much does Texas car shipping cost?
If you ever need car shipping to/from Texas, the service’s total cost will depend on several things. Most obvious of all is the distance, along with the type of car you want to ship. However, the cost of auto shipping to/from Texas is affected by several other, just as important, things. The cost of vehicle shipping to/from Texas is affected by the following:
(Make and Model)
How long does Texas car shipping take?
How long it will take is an important factor when you’re looking for car shipping to/from Texas. On average, for distances of less than 200 miles, it takes between 1 and 2 days. For distances of 2,000 miles or more, auto transport to/from Texas can take up to 9 days. But, rest assured, our shipping advisors do everything they can to ensure you get a quick and efficient Texas vehicle shipping service with no delays.
These averages are just benchmark figures as many factors can affect the actual timeline. Car shipping to/from Texas can be affected by the weather, distance, road construction, detours, other traffic, seasonality, and driver’s hours. If you need to ship your car to/from Texas in double quick time, the process can be expedited by choosing express car shipping or guaranteed pick-up.
Top 10 most popular routes for car shipping to/from Texas
To help you choose the best service, check out our rates and timeframes
|Texas||Illinois||3 - 4 days||$600 - $1100|
|Texas||California||4 - 5 days||$700 - $1400|
|Texas||Washington||6- 8 days||$1150 - $1350|
|Texas||Massatchusets||6 - 8 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Texas||Florida||3 - 4 days||$650 - $1250|
|Illinois||Texas||3 - 4 days||$700 - $1000|
|California||Texas||4 - 5 days||$800 - $1200|
|Washington||Texas||6 - 8 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Massatchusets||Texas||6 - 8 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Florida||Texas||3 - 4 days||$800 - $1300|
Vehicle shipping to/from Texas with SGT Auto Transport
Pick-ups and deliveries can be made across the state when you want to ship a car to/from Texas
Top tips for anyone moving to Texas
Make moving to Texas the best decision you make
Top 5 hints for moving to Texas
- Weather conditions in Texas vary considerably, depending on where you live. The weather ranges from humid to dry and from moderate to extreme. Generally, the summers are hot, with temperatures around the mid to upper 90s. In the winter, temperatures average around the mid-60s, but there are occasional drops when a cold front comes through the state.
- Texas is one of only seven states where residents pay no state income tax. The state sales tax isn’t very high either. There are also several tax incentives for businesses.
- Texas has a deregulated electricity market which means you can choose your energy supplier. You’re also free to change your provider if you can find a better price.
- Otherwise known as the Lone Star State, Texas is spread out geographically. This does make getting around a challenge, particularly when you have to face a lack of public transportation. Unless you live within a 3-4 mile radius of your workplace, you’ll spend a lot of time commuting. And in most areas, the traffic is awful as the roads have not kept pace with the growing population.
- Texas has a robust job market that’s been able to sustain the population increase of 12.6%. The state is strong in the petroleum, wind energy, healthcare, education, and technology sectors.
Top 5 most useful websites for Texas
We’ll help you with car shipping to/from Texas nationwide
We’re one of the best Texas vehicle transport companies
Let us ship your car to/from Texas and across the rest of the country
We can be your auto transport partner, whether you want car shipping to/from Texas, coast to coast, or simply across state lines.
Car transport to or from 48 other states
Make your selection from a range of Texas car shipping services
We can customize your Texas auto shipping service to suit your requirements