Top-rated New York Car Shipping Company
Transport your car across the country quickly, affordably, and safely with SGT Auto Transport
Check out our customers’ feedback for car shipping to/from NY
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does New York auto shipping work?
You can depend on SGT Auto Transport for your car shipping New York needs because we’ve got years of experience. Auto transport to/from New York is also one of our strengths. Working behind the scenes, we’ve got an experienced sales team that will make sure your auto transport experience is a positive one. Ensuring your shipment is efficiently handled, we’ve also got dedicated dispatch, support, and claims departments.
Our goal has always been to make the shipping process as simple as possible for our customers. To help achieve this goal, we’ve managed to streamline the process. For the utmost convenience, we also manage it on your behalf. The end result is an auto transport service that’s speedy, painless, and moderately priced.
Shipping your car to/from New York takes 3 steps:
Get a quote and
book your order
We pick up
How much does vehicle transport in New York cost?
Several things impact the cost of auto transport in New York and other areas. The most obvious is how far you need to move your car, while another is the type of car you want to ship. Other factors such as the time of year, fuel prices, and demand can also affect the cost of shipping your car to New York.
But these aren’t the only things that impact the cost of auto transport to/from NYC and all other locations. They include:
(Make and Model)
How long does New York vehicle transport take?
As a ball-park figure, you can expect it to take 1-2 days to ship a car under 200 miles. For longer distances of, say, 2000 miles +, it can take up to 9 days. But don’t worry because our shipping advisors will take every step to ensure your car is shipped most efficiently and quickly.
Many factors affect how long auto shipping in New York takes. These factors include distance, road construction, traffic, seasonality, weather conditions, detours, and driver’s hours. If you want your car shipped in double quick time, we can arrange this by booking a guaranteed pick-up or express car shipping service.
Top 10 most popular car shipping routes for New York
To help you make the best decision, here are our rates and timeframes
|New York||California||7-9 days||$1200 - $1400|
|New York||Florida||3-5 days||$700 - $900|
|New York||Texas||5-7 days||$1000 - $1200|
|New York||Illinois||3-5 days||$750 - $900|
|New York||Arizona||7-9 days||$1100 - $1300|
|California||New York||7-9 days||$1250 - $1500|
|Florida||New York||3-5 days||$750 - $950|
|Texas||New York||5-7 days||$700 - $900|
|Illinois||New York||3-5 days||$550 - $750|
|Arizona||New York||7-9 days||$1100 - $1300|
SGT Auto Transport services in New York
We can arrange to pick-up and deliver across the state when you book car shipping to/from NY
Moving to New York: Top Tips
Make your move to New York an informed one
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to New York
- Don’t assume that all house prices are as high as the ones in New York City. It depends where you choose to live in the state, but you might not have to save up for a hefty down payment.
- There are over 200 colleges and universities in New York state. The public option is the State University of New York, but there are plenty of private options too.
- Residents of New York have to face some steep income taxes. Property taxes can be high as well. Generally, in New York City, property taxes are low, and upstate they’re higher.
- With regards to the weather, the news is good. A large portion of the state experiences four seasons. You can expect crisp springs, hot summers, colorful falls, and white winters. However, there is some bad news. Winter and summer can attack with a vengeance. In winter, temperatures can drop to 5 °F or lower, and long summers can include heat waves of 100+ °F.
- When traveling around the state, you must separate it into two regions: NYC and the rest of the state. New York City has the third-worst traffic congestion globally. It has also been named the slowest city in America. Upstate New York, on the other hand, enjoys much lighter traffic.
For nationwide car shipping to/from New York, give us a call
We’re a top-rated company offering car shipping services to/from the entire state of New York
We provide car shipping services to/from NY and across the country
Choose us as your shipping partner wherever you want to ship your car to and from
Choose from a varied selection of New York car shipping options
It’s possible to customize your New York car shipping experience according to your needs