Maine auto transport customer feedback we’re proud of
Check out what our customers have to say about our efficient and reliable service
How does auto transport to/from Maine work?
Let SGT Auto Transport ship your car to/from Maine because we’re one of the best auto transport companies for the job. We’ve been shipping cars in and out of the state of Maine for several years now and have the experience to show for it. Check in with our experienced sales team because they’ll make sure your auto transport service exceeds your expectations. We’ve also got teams on hand to ensure your shipment goes without a hitch.
Maine car shipping is one of our specialties, so you can trust us for your Maine auto transport needs. We ship cars at a price that suits your budget and do it safely and securely.
The 3 steps in the shipping process are:
How much does car shipping to/from Maine work?
If you’re looking for car haulers in Maine, the cost of auto transport to/from Maine depends on several factors. Coming in at the top of the list is the distance. An equally important factor is the make, model, and type of car you want to ship to/from Maine. However, these aren’t the only important factors. The cost of auto transport to/from Maine depends on:
(Make and Model)
How long does vehicle transport to/from Maine take?
If the distance you need to ship your car is less than 200 miles, shipping your car to/from Maine should take around two days. For distances of 2,000+, it could take 9 days. However, this is just a benchmark figure, and we do everything in our power to ensure the shipping of your car is quick, efficient and there are no delays.
The time it takes for an auto transport company to ship a car to’/from Maine can be affected by several things. These include weather conditions, distance, driver’s hours, traffic, detours, road construction, and seasonality. If you need to get your car shipped to/from Maine quickly, there are express shipping and guaranteed pick-up services.
Top 10 most popular routes for auto transport to/from Maine
Here our rates and timeframes for auto transport to/from Maine for comparison
|Maine||Florida||4 - 6 days||$900 - $1200|
|Maine||California||8 - 10 days||$1300 - $1500|
|Maine||Illinois||4 - 5 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Maine||Texas||5 - 7 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Maine||Washington||8 - 10 days||$1400 - $1600|
|Florida||Maine||4 - 6 days||$1000 - $1200|
|California||Maine||8 - 10 days||$1500 - $1700|
|Illinois||Maine||4 - 5 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Texas||Maine||5 - 7 days||$1200 - $1400|
|Washington||Maine||8 - 10 days||$1700 - $1900|
SGT Auto Transport services to/from Maine
Collections and deliveries can be made across the state with auto transport to/from Maine
Top tips for anyone moving to Maine
Make your move to Maine an informed one
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to Maine
- Maine’s winters can be harsh at times, with the average low temperature in January a mere 11 degrees. That means you need to be prepared for heavy snowfall and the accompanying shoveling jobs, cars stuck in driveways, and dicey driving conditions.
- On the other hand, autumn is, for many people, the favorite time of the year. When fall comes around, you’ll soon appreciate the beauty of it if you live in Maine. Autumn in Maine puts Autumn almost anywhere else to shame. You can expect picturesque views of leaves putting on a gorgeous display, turning the most elegant shades of red, orange, and yellow.
- Maine welcomes new residents with open arms. The state population is not rising very fast, and the state government has partnered with many employers to attract new talent.
- When you become a Maine resident, you have to obtain a Maine driver’s license, change your vehicle title and registration, and register to vote in the state.
- To become a Maine statutory resident, you have to spend more than 183 days in the state during the tax year and have a permanent home in Maine for the whole tax year.
Top 5 most useful websites for Maine
We provide a top-rated service for auto transport to/from Maine
We’re one of the best auto transport companies shipping to/from the State of Maine
We provide vehicle shipping services to/from Maine and across the country
When it comes to shipping cars to/from Maine, we’re considered to be one of the best nationwide companies
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Take your pick from our Maine auto transport options
With so much to choose from, there’s bound to be a Maine auto transport service for you