Dependable Auto Transport to/from Minnesota
Choose reliable auto transport to/from St Cloud MN and across the state with SGT Auto Transport
Stellar feedback for our auto transport service to/from Minnesota
SGT Auto Transport delivers on-time, reliable, car shipping and excellent customer service
How does auto transport to/from Minnesota work?
If you’re looking for auto transport to/from Minneapolis and across the state, choose SGT Auto Transport because we’ve got the experience you need. Car shipping to/from Minneapolis and across the country are services in which we excel.
To make the process easier for you, we’ve organized everything, so there’s little for you to do. We’ve dedicated teams that can handle everything for you, from the moment you get in touch to the delivery of your car.
The service we provide is affordable, safe, convenient, and flexible. All it takes is just 3 quick steps:
Get a quote and
book your order
We pick up
How much does Minnesota car transport cost?
The cost of auto transport to/from Minnesota depends on many factors. How far you need to transport your vehicle is one of the most obvious, and then there’s the type of car you want to ship. But these aren’t the only things that affect the cost of Minnesota car transport. Here is a list of them all:
(Make and Model)
How long does auto transport to/from Minnesota take?
If you want to ship a car to/from Minnesota and the total distance is less than 200 miles, the typical timeframe would be up to 2 days. However, if the distance is longer, such as 2,000 miles or more, the shipping service could take up to 9 days. Don’t let this worry you though, because a priority for us is to make sure your car is shipped efficiently, quickly and there are no delays.
Top 10 most popular routes for auto transport to/from Minneapolis and statewide
Comparing rates and timeframes will help you come to the right decision
|Minnesota||Washington||5 - 7 days||$1300 - $1500|
|Minnesota||Texas||4 - 6 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Minnesota||Florida||5 - 7 days||$900 - $1100|
|Minnesota||Colorado||3 - 5 days||$700 - $900|
|Minnesota||Arizona||5 - 7 days||$1100 - $1300|
|Washington||Minnesota||5 - 7 days||$1000 - $1200|
|Texas||Minnesota||4 - 6 days||$800 - $1000|
|Florida||Minnesota||5 - 7 days||$1150 - $1350|
|Colorado||Minnesota||3 - 5 days||$600 - $800|
|Arizona||Minnesota||5 - 7 days||$1200 - $1400|
SGT Auto Transport services to/from Minnesota
We can arrange pick-ups and deliveries nationwide when you book Minnesota car transport
Top tips for anyone moving to Minnesota
Make your move to Minnesota an informed one
Top 5 hints for transporting/moving to this state
- After moving to Minnesota, you have 60 days to apply for a driver’s license. New MN residents must also either visit a Deputy Registrar Office in person to register their out-of-state vehicle or mail an application to title and register a motor vehicle in Minnesota to Driver and Vehicle Services. You will have to show proof of ownership.
- One of the most significant downsides of moving to Minnesota is that the winters are harsh. Off to the North of the state, temperatures can drop to around -60. However, on a more positive note, the summers are pretty comfortable, and the weather doesn’t get too hot.
- If you like water, Minnesota has more than enough to go around. Another name for this state is the land of 10,000 lakes, and that’s not an exaggeration. So you won’t regret your move if you love swimming, fishing, canoeing, boating, ice-fishing, or ice skating.
- If you’ve got children of school age or are planning a family, you’ll be pleased to learn that Minnesota is one of the highest-ranking states in education.
- Overall, Minnesota is one of the better states to own a home. The unemployment rate is low, and the minimum wage is higher than in most other states.
Top 5 most useful websites for this state
We can help with auto transport to/from Minnesota and across the country
We’re one of the best auto transport companies offering car shipping to/from Minneapolis and nationwide
Let us provide auto transport services to/from Minnesota
Ship your car to/from the State of Minnesota, city to city, coast to coast, and anywhere in between
Choose a Minnesota car transport service that meets your needs
We can customize your auto transport to/from Minnesota